Get 10% off on all writings .
OUR PRIVACY OBLIGATIONS
PhD Hire ("phdhire.in") is governed by the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“the IT Act”) and its corresponding Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“the IT Rules”).
We will review this policy regularly, and we may update it from time to time.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
We collect personal information about our users in order to provide our products, services, and customer support. Our products, services, and customer support are provided through many platforms including but not limited to: websites, phone apps, email, and telephone. The specific platform and product, service, or support you interact with may affect the personal data we collect.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICE
We maintain records of the interactions we have with our users, including the products, services and customer support we have provided. This includes the interactions our users have with our platform such as when a user has viewed a page or clicked a button.
In order to deliver certain products or services, we may passively collect your Email, contact, experimental data (Thesis, paper, Images, and Graphics).
We also collect the research idea, concept and other research information to provide the service.
When we are contacted, we may collect personal information that is intrinsic to communication. For example, if we are contacted via email, we will collect the email address used.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we request, collect, and the process is primarily used to provide users with the product or service they have requested. More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide the service or product you have requested;
• to facilitate the creation of a User Contract (see Terms of Service for more information);
• to provide technical or other support to you;
• to answer enquiries about our services, or to respond to a complaint;
• to promote our other programs, products or services which may be of interest to you (unless you have opted out from such communications);
• to allow for debugging, testing and otherwise operate our platforms;
• to conduct data analysis, research and otherwise build and improve our platforms;
• to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
• if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
• for other purposes with your consent, unless you withdraw your consent for these purposes.
The 'lawful processing' grounds on which we will use personal information about our users are (but are not limited to):
• when a user has given consent;
• when necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party;
• processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations;
• processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of our users or of another natural person.
• processing is done in pursuing our legitimate interests, where these interests do not infringe on the rights of our users.
We use automated decision when helping matching users to jobs. The primary way this occurs is through how we rank users. These rankings are produced by analysing user-generated content, user activity and the outcome of jobs; in this context, user-generated content will include reviews that users receive when completing jobs. More information on these ranking guides can be found in our community articles. Automated decision making is also used to recommend potential jobs to our users and as a part of our marketplace security systems.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR Private information and Experimental Data
OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
The personal information and experimental data of users may be held, transmitted to or processed on our behalf outside or inside India, including 'in the cloud', by our third-party service providers. Our third-party service providers are bound by contract to only use your personal information on our behalf, under our instructions.
Our third-party service providers include:
• Data Professionals
• Cloud hosting, storage, networking and related providers
• SMS providers
How long we protect your Data
Lucknow UP India
Last Reviewed and Modified
Aug 2, 2019
Copyright © 2020 phdhire.in - All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer- All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. phdhire.in provides academic writing and other freelancing services with 100% assured quality. All the work is performed using appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Powered by PhD Hire